Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Paint covers a multitude of sins.

Not really, love does.  But in building, paint covers a multitude of imperfections. 

I now have all of the OSB, that I had on hand, on the walls.  You can see that I didn't have enough to get to the other corner, but that will give me something to do later.  I had some primer left over and I thought to go ahead and see what the walls will look like with some white on them.  I'm not sure if it is better white or not.  I may paint it with a color, just for some pizazz and to mellow it out some.




I will still need to caulk the joints and sand them lightly to try and blend them together.  Hopefully it will give the wall a more uniform look. 

Now for some woodworking talk. 

I have a question for you.  How many projects do you have going currently?  Ones that you are working on, not ones that were forgotten about and set aside. 

I currently have two actual wood projects.   One is a rifle stock and the other is a pulpit.  The stock is black walnut and the pulpit is beech.  Both are really fine woods to work with and I will be happy to get started on them again soon....  as soon as I get the shop put back in order. 



I have other projects that have been lost and forgotten over time. Most of them I hope to get finished someday.

No comments: