Tuesday, August 9, 2011

State of the Union (Shop) address

If you have read the previous post about my new window, you may have noticed that I started to put some OSB on the walls.  I made the executive decision to go ahead and continue to install the OSB down the east wall of my shop. 

                                                                       YESTERDAY

That brings us to todays post...

The shop is a disaster.  I had my miter saw and RAS tables on that wall and horizontal wood storage on the high part of the wall.  There is some sheet goods storage to the right of the camera, that you can't see.  Taking it down is easy.  Finding a place to put it isn't so easy.  Fortunately I have a carport that I can store the items under and not have to worry so much about the weather.  (I am in Washington State=rain) 

                                                           Current state of the shop

I did however, make some progress.  I was able to get one piece of OSB on the wall!  Slow and steady wins the race!

                                                                   One more on

I hope to post some videos in the future to share with everyone.  Hope to see you there.

No comments: