Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome to the green room!

It's more like a wall. 

Progress continues. 

I really like having my sanders and jointer on this wall.  It has a much more open feel and they are easier to get to.  Now I need to run some power to that wall.  I have on outlet at the far end of the wall and I used to have a power strip ran for some chargers, clock, drill press and the bandsaw.  Now the strip is on the opposite wall.  I need to pick another one up and get it going.  I still need to do a "real" rewire for the shop.  I hane that in the plan at some point.  It does get old running cords everywhere and hodge podging fixes in.  For now it works.

                                                                        BEFORE

                                                                         AFTER
                               
                                                                       OPPOSITE WALL

No comments: